- Your delivery time and date is scheduled at the point of sale.
- If you need to change your delivery time or date after you have finalized your purchase, contact store where you made your purchase at least 24 hours before your scheduled delivery time.
- All orders must be paid in full at the time that the orders are scheduled.
- An authorized adult must be home during your scheduled delivery window to accept and inspect your delivery and sign the delivery receipt.
- Please remove all pictures, mirrors, plants, etc. from your entry and pathway to delivery area.
- We do haul away your old furniture with additional dumbing fees.
- Our delivery drivers will be happy to call you 30 minutes in advance of your delivery if that would be helpful to you.
- Cancellations or refunds on any special order merchandise are not allowed. There will not be a refund of your deposit.
- Furniture Mattress Outlet does not accept returns on bedding product such as mattresses, box springs / foundations / adjustable bases, pillows, and comforter sets for any reason.
- A 25% restocking fee will be charged on all returns of furniture.
- Furniture Mattress Outlet reserves the right to refuse returns or exchanges of items that are not in as-new condition due to damage.
- Items that are purchased “As-Is” cannot be returned.
- Certain other products may have specific restrictions on returns or replacement. Please see store for complete details.
- A pick-up fee, equal to the original delivery fee, will be charged if the merchandise being returned needs to be picked up.